Online Biology Tutor
Common Entrance - I/GCSE - A Level & UCAS
Improving Results Through Individual Tuition
Why do you need a biology tutor?
The online experience
Online tuition has many advantages over traditional one-to-one tuition.
- Ability to catch up on missed work due to the current Covid -19 pandemic.
- Flexibility- no need to travel to a lesson.
- Learn at a pace and time which suits you.
- Live interaction, replicating the experience of face to face tuition.
- Study from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Immediate access to a wide range of relevant resources.
- Experience the best tuition, rather than rely on tutors who live nearby.
I was really impressed by Paul's patience, subject knowledge and ability to make the most difficult topics easy to understand
I was really struggling with the A level biochemistry until I took online lessons with Chris- he broke it down into manageble sections and explained it very clearly and thoroughly.
We approached Chris during lockdown in order to teach our daughter online and in particular to bridge the gap between biology GCSE and the international baccalaureate. In our dealings with him we have found Chris very friendly and professional. He is clearly comfortable teaching online and familiar with the technology involved. Our daughter has found Chris to be very approachable and has enjoyed her biology lessons with him. We highly recommend Chris.